Do you need help? This is the comprehensive guide on how you can receive support during your stay with the FYS1120 course.
The way to get help depends on what you’re having trouble with. Here is our checklist for you to get the help you need:
- Have a look around at these web pages and in the blog. What you’re wondering about might already have been answered. Do a quick search using the search box in the upper right corner on this page to see if you find anything useful.
- If you’re having trouble with a specific weekly exercise, post a message in the comment field below the exercise. If you don’t feel comfortable to ask questions in the comments field, send us an e-mail.
- If e-mail doesn’t fit your needs, come to the group sessions and ask us for help.
- If you need help at times other than the group sessions, visit our office at V310.
- If you find any errors, please have a look at our Report Errors page.
- If you’re looking for something, but cannot find it, have a go at the main FYS1120 page. If you’re still unable to find it, send us an e-mail!
- For any general questions, you can send us an e-mail or leave a comment on this page. It’s that easy!