Fysisk fagutvalg is organizing a cabin trip for FYS1120 students at the KSI-cabin in Nordmarka. The trip is a supplement to the official teaching, and consists of lectures and problem solving with plenty of time to socialize. Important information follows:
- Price: 100 kr
For those who not have a card for bus, tram, metro in Oslo; you must remember money for public transport.
- School Matters (calculator, writing material)
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes (it can get cold at night)
- Waterproof clothing (it can start to rain!)
- A flashlight (if you have one).
- Bags (we don’t have permission to drive up to the KSI-cabin, so everyone must a carry bit. It’s a walk and probably boring to carry a plastic bag all the way)
- Possibly: Mineral water and alcohol, if you want it, you have to bring yourself.
For questions about the trip contact FFU: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11.00 Attendance at the pendulum, departure 11.35
- Those who have not paid yet, you can pay then.
- (One can withdraw money outside Akademika)
- Guided walk up to KSI hut
- Hot lunch at the lodge at about 13.30 (when we get up)
- Lecture 14.00-15-00
- Problem solving 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Lecture 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner ca. 17.00
- Games and fun the rest of the evening
- Breakfast 09.00
- You are responsible for the room you are on.
- Departure around 12:00